--> Recent discoveries about how to catch fish in the river | Kang-Mauk (Ibnu Mas'ud)

informasi menarik dan menyenangkan

www.informasibogorbarat.blogspot.com (Blog Kang Maux)

Friday, July 15, 2011

Recent discoveries about how to catch fish in the river

| Friday, July 15, 2011
My name Uher. I am from bogorbarat. Indonesia. This is quite unique in my experience
I was born in a remote village. I live a simple all-arguably even less sufficient for daily life.

My job buffalo and goat herders. when accidentally I intend to find fish in rivers. I wondered why everyone in my village to fish for quite a while but the results slightly.

flashed in my mind how to fish get the results much.

The following are ways that I do in fishing in the river with the result that many

1. fish hooks at 10 am to 11 noon. may also at 07-01 hours at night because the fish are hungry
2. use a good angler
3. Do not move a lot of provocation
4. use instant noodles and eggs as bait
5. add a little sugar on the bait
6. use it wisely

fish survived capture. and rejoice

Related Posts